To be part of this limited collection of apartments please contact:
Daniel Sterenzon – 0481 291 560
Defined by a modern interpretation of the classic Scandinavian aesthetic, 575 delivers a confident design vision within the diverse village landscape of Ormond.
A small collection of highly considered one, two and three bedroom apartments, 575 is a timeless example of intimate architecture directed by a confident and holistic design ethos. Embracing a constructed composition of geometric forms, planned spaces and tactile materials, each welcoming residence is finished with impeccable attention to detail. Flowing open-plan layouts offer an abundance of space immersed in natural light, that immediately evoke the lasting sense of warmth and home. With expansive glazing, the indoor outdoor areas merge with the private balconies, inviting you to experience a relaxing environment of exceptional quality.
Ormond is a diverse and vibrant neighbourhood. All the essentials are minutes from your door including an abundance of parks and gardens, an eclectic collection of cafes, restaurants and bars and a well connected supply of public transport options.
The WPG design team are unwavering in their commitment to ensure every project is a testament to architectural excellence as well as a continuation of the aesthetic tradition started on the first development completed in 1995. With a focus on delivering the highest quality apartments for downsizers in the City of Stonnington, we’re proud and excited by the iconic nature and prime location of all our sites and we trust that you’ll enjoy living in the apartments as much as we enjoy hand crafting each one.
C. Kairouz Architects is an established architectural practice with a growing industry reputation for its unique processes, design solutions and project executions. The boutique practice offers clients a high level of the principal’s input throughout the design, documentation and delivery phases. Having worked on many award winning projects throughout Melbourne, the team blends form and function to achieve an appealing aesthetic and comforting practicality.
CoLAB Design Studio is a collaborative venture between Melbourne designers Anna Drummond and Trish Turner. The studio focuses upon a multi-disciplinary approach to space making, not limited to the traditional scope of the interior designer. Combining interior architecture with graphics, illustration and furniture design, CoLAB crafts spaces that offer joy, creativity and a true sense of place.
This website has been prepared prior to the completion of construction. All images and photography used in this document are for illustrative purposes only, and may not represent the final completed project. All research and statistics listed in this website have been collected from third party sources, and while reasonable care has been taken to verify the results, we do not take any responsibility for, or make any representations in relation to, the accuracy of these figures. Interested purchasers should conduct their own investigations, or seek further advice into the exact colours, included fittings and fixtures, and overall property figures before proceeding with a purchase.
WHAT SORT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION IS HELD/COLLECTED GENERALLY
The personal information we collect generally includes:
– Your name, address, date of birth, contact details and other personal details;
– Basic financial information. We generally do not seek to collect sensitive information. We would only do so with your consent, or if required by law or if necessary in connection with any claim.
PURPOSES FOR COLLECTING THE INFORMATION
We collect personal information for the following purposes:
– To process your application for tenancy;
– To approve transactions you wish to make;
– To confirm details to utility companies, banks, etc contacting us on your behalf;
– To pay/release your details to rental bond authorities;
– To refer to Tribunals, Courts or Statutory Authorities; and
– To provide tradesman for purpose of contacting you to arrange repairs or maintenance.
PURPOSES FOR HOLDING THE INFORMATION GENERALLY
We generally hold personal information for the following purposes:
– To complete any necessary documentation to VCAT, Tribunals, Courts or statutory authorities;
– To provide to Debt Collection Companies, should the need arise during or after your tenancy; and
– To allow tradesman to contact you for the purpose of undertaking repairs.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
We obtain most of your information from you directly, such as:
– Completion of an application from at the commencement of your tenancy completion of maintenance request forms;
– Completion of applications to Tribunals, Courts or Statutory Authorities;
– Completion of application or maintenance request forms; and
– Contacting relatives or previously provided referees in the event that we cannot contact you. Sometimes we may ask you to collect particular personal information about you. Unless we have already done so, when or before we collect that information, we will take reasonable steps to inform you of:
– The purposes for which the information is collected;
– Where applicable, any law requiring the information to be collected; – And the main consequences if all or part of the information is not provided. Other ways we generally collect information include – NTD (National Tenancy Database)
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS HELD, GENERALLY
– We old personal information in a combination of computer storage facilities and paper-based files and other records; and – These facilities and records are located on site at our office and off site at secured premises.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED AND DISCLOSED GENERALLY
– Your consent Sometimes we will ask you to consent to a disclosure or use of your personal information for a particular purpose. We may do so in writing or over the phone. Other times, your consent will be taken to be given, where you indicate to us that you wish to obtain information about any of the services that we provide. We also may disclose or use your personal information without your consent in the following circumstances:
– To tradesman to undertake repairs or maintenance;
– To prospective tenants to contact you for an inspection (telephone no.s & names only);
– To necessary Tribunals, RTBA, statutory bodies for the purpose for fulfilling our legal requirements under the RTA 1997;
– To lawyers or conveyancing companies to create documentation, leases or contracts; &
– To debt collection agents for debts incurred.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION TO OTHERS
We do not disclose your personal information to others except in the following cases:
– To our related companies;
– To prospective purchasers to negotiate the sale of your property;
– To organisations which provide services to us;
– With your consent or where it is necessary to provide you with services; – Where required by Law; and
– To organisations which have requested us to provide services to you or who co-operate with us in offering products or services.